[Soc-2013-dev] VSE SoC 2013

Jörg Müller nexyon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:50:13 CET 2013

Hi,

please always talk to me before working on the audio system. You can't
really go low level into the audio system in the VSE as it's a library.

Also I think way more important than any new features is to get a better
sequencer code with the old features, I think that should be the main
focus first!

Regards