[Soc-2013-dev] VSE SoC

Norman Nunley nnunley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:50:43 CET 2013

I attempted to build Alex's branch on OSX, and ran into a few snags (read:
it doesn't compile).  His code seems to use some calls through GLUT to
allow openCL to render directly to display in X11, which is unfortunately
not the route that you'd want to take on the Mac (mostly because GLUT isn't
supported in native Mac applications.)  I imagine there would be similar
problems for Windows-based builds.

If there was a little more documentation on what Alex was planning on
doing, I might be willing to take a stab at some of the cleanup required
for getting it to work on the Mac.

Regards,

Norman

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Christian Krupa <blender at christiankrupa.net