[Soc-2013-dev] Introducing everyone!

Joseph Mansfield sftrabbit at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:23:02 CEST 2013

Hey everybody,

Seems like a good time to introduce ourselves. Maybe we can say if we've
had any experience with either GSoC or contributing to Blender before.

To begin: I am Joe (or Joseph, either way!), studying Computer Science at
the University of York in the UK. I'll be working on the motion tracking
module this summer. As Ton's nice organised list says, I'm on the IRC
channel as sftrabbit. It's my first time with both GSoC and Blender (except
I have used Blender in the past), so I've got some catching up to do. I'm
very much looking forward to getting started, as soon as my current exams
are out of the way. :)

Joe