[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #2 Paint Tools

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 21:12:38 CEST 2013

 What you did this week:
===================

This week was oriented mostly on bug fixing. I spent some time fine tuning
the behaviour of paint masking to make it more consistent. Also, as decided
in last meeting I spent a few days fixing bugs from our tracker. I brought
back the gravity sculpt feature from the old Onion GSOC based on artist
feedback. Also based on artist feedback I am trying to make colour sampling
sample actual MFace texture colour data in projection painting to make it
behave more sanely. Also yesterday was a somewhat slow and unproductive
day. This meant that the planned changes from last week were pushed back
somewhat but I hope to also do some work during the weekend.

 Next week

Gradient tools and palettes were planned for this week and they will be
pushed for the schedule of the next week. I also hope to at last finish
with Drag dot and Anchored style brushes for texture paint.

 Questions