[Soc-2013-dev] GSOC Branches Created

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 06:49:10 CEST 2013

All,

Okay, dumb question, but a lot of the students already have commit
privileges. I don't, so I wasn't able to authenticate. I tried putting
my username and password for blender.org in, but it didn't
authenticate. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Or if I
need to be given commit permissions to my branch, please do so.
Thanks.

God Bless,
Gavin Howard