[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 VSE

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 08:16:27 CEST 2013

Hi Ton,

Sorry for the late doc. I thought I copied it to wiki. Anyway, here is
an updated version:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:AlexK/Gsoc2013/vse

I'm happy with DNA for the most part. Mostly, I will extend modifiers
number and maybe move proxies and some other things. This shouldn't be
anything major. I will write the converter if needed.

3) Schlaile also wasn't so happy with it. I'm sorry. I thought that
current code is not yet useful for the artists, so I didn't bothered
with commits. Anyway, I plan to do a commit of everything soon, after a
clean up. Also, Schlaile and I agreed that engine should be in C++
instead of C. It might take some time before a proper port.

Best,
Alex