[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #3 Motion Tracking

Joseph Mansfield sftrabbit at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:46:13 CEST 2013

=This week=

This week I went through a few code reviews with Keir and Sergey. Most of
it was simply formatting or code style issues (my editor kept deciding to
use the wrong indentation). Instead of having a class to represent a focal
length constraint, I moved to a more simple options struct for passing a
bunch of inputs (including the constraint values) to the bundler. Also
fixed a UI bug that appeared after combining two fields in DNA.

Started with testing the results. For a while I was convinced there was
actually something wrong, but it seems now that it might be working fine.

=Next week=

Need to make a few more changes so that it works a little better (already
working on one) and do some more tests. Hopefully I'll finally get it done
and be able to move on to the next task. Need to talk to Keir about where
to go next.

I'll also look at getting a new laptop - one that doesn't grind to a halt
when I compile. It makes coding pretty tedious! I might as well put the
GSoC stipend to good use!