[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #3 Viewport FX

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 13:57:03 CEST 2013

This Week:
An upcoming publication deadline (July 9th) and some traveling for the July
4th holiday meant that I wasn't able to get as much work done this week as
I'd hoped.

Linking with ANGLE and initializing the ES profile basically work but there
is a lot to do before I'm not just staring at a blank window.

Next Week:

Besides continuing to work on ES, I need to start replacing the last bits
of deprecated code.  Mainly I want to look at small things such as
deprecated line drawing features.

Questions:

I feel like I'm chewing through a lot of things that have already been
discussed, and so far not really running into any problems.

Hopefully I'll have a meatier report next week after my deadline is passed
:)