[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #11 Viewport FX

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 23:11:22 CEST 2013

This is like deja vu since this pretty much the report I gave 3 weeks ago
when I thought I had less time ;-)

This Week:

Finishing up creating replacements for deprecated functionality or
functionality missing from ES 2.0.  I do not expect to have all of this
tested and debugged before the end of GSoC since I am assuming that running
on OpenGL 3.2 core or OpenGL ES 2.0 will remain experimental for some
period of time even if merged with trunk.

Next Week:

I plan on spending the next 3 weeks doing code cleanup, documentation,
testing, and bug fixing.  My first task will probably be merging in changes
from trunk so that I'll be dealing with the most up to date code when I
review my huge patch.

This will be the second time I've read all of Viewport FX's code so I know
that this review should take about 20 hours.