[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #10 Toolbar

Vincent Akkermans vincent at ack-err.net
Tue Aug 27 15:09:55 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

This is my delayed report for last week. I had to work at a festival so the week was rather short for me.

== This week ==

* I've added drag and drop support to the custom toolbar panels and the top bar tool shelf. Any operator button can be dragged to it and a button will be added to it. This could possibly be improved by also copying over the operator properties that have been set for the button.

* The operator redo panel is now a floating panel in the bottom right corner of the 3D view. It can be kept open or closed and sits right next to the properties panel if it is open.

* The operator icon making has kicked off with blurymind's work: http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?305240-Operator-ICONS-for-Blender-s-Shelf-panel

== Next week == (this week really)

* Fix some outstanding issues with the redo panel.
* Add features to remove and order buttons in custom panels.
* Start work on reorganising the current toolbar panels.