[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #8 - Cycles Volume Texturing

Rafael Campos rafaelcdn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 06:23:49 CEST 2013

=== This Week ===
This week wasn't particularly productive, not that it hasn't been useful.
I've spent most of my time understanding how OSL scripts plug into OSL
callbacks by step-by-step debugging, specially how the texture callback
works, so I can better understand the expected behavior for the texture3d
callback. The mapping of data types has been somewhat tricky.

One problem I've been struggling with is that I keep getting a
EXC_BAD_ACCESS error on boost's unordered detail unique.hpp file when
searching for an open file handle by filename, and I suspect it has to do
with hash calculation, but still under investigation.

=== Next Week ===
What I'd like to do this next week is finish what I had planned for the
current week, and document what I have so far, with the OSL script calling

=== Questions ===
Just the unordered_map problem.

Regards,
Rafael.