[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #7: Cycles Motion Blur

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:16:37 CEST 2013

All,

My report is below and at:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Gdh/GSoC-2013#Weekly_Report_.237:_Cycles_Motion_Blur
.

== Weekly Report #7: Cycles Motion Blur ==

==== What I did this week ====

This week, I finally finished multi-step, per-vertex export. Cycles is
correctly receiving all of the information it needs to do deformation
motion blur. All that is left is to add it to the kernel.

I wasn't able to get much else done this week because I was debugging the
code to get it to work. There were a couple of pretty interesting bugs that
I added. Nevertheless, I feel comfortable with what I have done this summer
so far, considering all of the problems I have had to face.

==== What I will do next week ====

I will begin working deformation motion blur into the CPU kernel. I will
admit that this part of the project makes me '''very''' nervous, but it is
obviously necessary.

==== Questions ====

No questions right now.

-- Gavin Howard, 02 August 2013