[Soc-2012-dev] first weekly progress report

Alexander Pinzon Fernandez apinzonf at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:42:22 CEST 2012

Hi

I read Blender documentation and other related documents that describe
sparse matrix and laplacian implementations advised to my by Daniel and
Brecht.

I proposed several lines of code for operators names, and describe how
implement laplacian system with OpenNL.

I wrote this design document, this document describes the methodology of my
project "Mesh smoothing"
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Apinzonf/design

I finished the paper today, and send it to my tutor Daniel, I hope that in
the next few days the corrected document, and after making the corrections
I'll post the changes proposed in the design document to svn branch.

The next week i will write code for operators name, and implement methods
to initialize data structures, and initial configuration for laplacian
system.

Att
Alexander Pinzon Fernandez