[Soc-2012-dev] next step

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:31:25 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to encourage you to set up a thread over at
blenderartists.org if you haven't already, and introduce yourself to
the community, your project, etc.  You might want to also request a
few individuals to be designated as your official feedback team (ie
folks who will regularly download your code, compile it, and play
around with it - giving you feedback on bugs and feature suggestions).

If you haven't been in contact with your mentor yet - please email me
and I will help you to get in contact with them.

LetterRip