[Soc-2012-dev] Hive system integration weekly report

Spencer Alves impiaaa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:25:59 CEST 2012

*What I did this week*
This week I finished reading the Hive manual, so I can more easily work
with it in the coming weeks.
I also started working on Hive bindings for the sound system. This
should be pretty easy since much of the code is already written for the
sound actuator.
As an exercise for myself, I ported some code from the BGrid object from
Python to C.
I also made this splash screen ( http://imgur.com/vFVz9 ) for out branch
in a few minutes, but I won't commit it until further approval.
*What I plan to do next week*
The sound work should be done soon, so this week I can write Hive
wrappers for other Blender features.
*Problems I faced this week*
For some reason I was not able to split any of the Python logic into a
file separate from KX_PythonInit.cpp due to linker errors. I seem to
have fixed that, though. I also had some problems using the CLang
compiler, but those too seem to have resolved themselves.

-Spencer