[Soc-2012-dev] Viewport FX - Week 2

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 23:58:48 CEST 2012

On track to have immediate mode and other deprecated methods of
sending geometry replaced by the end of next week.

I started to write a presentation of my ideas in a way that Blender
devs can look at and help refine.  That has already started some
helpful discussion.

The only setback I can think of is that this week didn't really feel
that productive even though I cannot point to any particular reason
why.  Having Blender up and running with almost no use of
glBegin/glEnd last night would indicate I did a lot of work this week.

Maybe it is because my copy of Blender is not in a perfectly good
working state at the moment and I want to avoid having it broken for
too long.