[Soc-2012-dev] Reviewing and merging summer of code projects

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:52:20 CEST 2012

> * OpenGL / Viewport FX: Sergey and Brecht will review.
> Brecht will look at OpenGL changes as part of the other project.

We have still some strange bugs on embedded bge and blenderplayer in
swiss. I may be short in time for code review here, but I can
certainly with testings and troubleshoots.

I don't even know if it's coming from the OpenGL part of the project
or elsewhere. I suggest we open the bug tracker for some of the gsoc
projects.

> * Game Engine Improvements: assuming Dalai and Mitchell will handle this.
yup.

Regards,
Dalai