[Soc-2012-dev] Bratwurst compile stops directly

Benjamin Dahl - post@bennyd.de post at bennyd.de
Sun Aug 26 15:11:15 CEST 2012

Today I did a complete new svn checkout of the bratwurst branch and
double checked whats in the user-config.py before building, but I'm
getting still the same errors immediately after starting the build process.

Any solution on the way?

The error:
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
  File "./build_files/scons/tools/btools.py", line 251

    ('LCGDIR', 'Location of SVN lib dir'),

SyntaxError: more than 255 arguments

cheers

benny