[Soc-2012-dev] GSOC 2012 Texture/UV tools development week final report

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 00:57:38 CEST 2012

What you did this week
===================
This week was not terribly productive, I really wanted to wrap up a few
minor things for the presentation before my exam period.
Any extra work will require more time and is prone to break things to do
properly.

* Fixed overlay for mask textures
* Add rotation for mask textures
* Code cleanup for mask textures

Added documentation (still need to add pretty pictures, will do
tomorrow/later http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Psy-Fi/Texture_Paint)
Made video with progress since midterm: http://youtu.be/B-IH7Zymc2s

This has been quite fun and thought provoking. Thanks for the opportunity
to work again in a GSOC! Though, just as with last year's GSOC and
similarly to what others have expressed, I really feel like GSOC starts
after the end