[Soc-2012-dev] welcome to the successful gsoc applicants

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:21:21 CEST 2012

Hi my name is Antony Riakiotakis (never mind that last one ;) )

* Have you every used subversion before?
Yip yip!

* What OS do you use for development?
Sometimes Win7 though for serious development I use linux to get ninja
speed during compilation

* What compiler do you use?
strictly gcc, both on Windows(MinGW, MinGW-w64) and Linux.

* Have you built the blender sources before?
It's become a sort of everyday addiction.

* Do you have an IRC nickname? (If I have it above, you can ignore)
Psy-Fi (my musical influences got me here)

* What is your p.b.o username? (see above)
Psy-Fi

* Have you been in contact with your mentor yet?
Yip yip!

 * Feel free to include any other info you think
 it might be useful to share.
Eating vegetables and exercise is good for your health....