[Soc-2012-dev] Questionaire

Philipp Volguine phil.volguine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:48:10 CEST 2012

Hi everyone!
My real name is Philipp Volguine, I put 'Roger Wilco' as a nickname in
gsoc, I guess it stuck haha.

>Have you every used subversion before?
Nope, git user here. Hopefully me and svn will get along.

> What OS do you use for development?
Linux (Debian)

>What compiler do you use?
GCC

>Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes I've built blender on Linux before with CMake

>Do you have an IRC nickname?
Yes! I'm Zer000 on irc.

>Have you been in contact with your mentor yet?
Nope, I hope they will contact me soon, because I don't have their email!

>Other info?

I'm in Ottawa, Canada studying at the University of Ottawa for Computer
Science.
I like to write code, go biking and of course play around with Blender, but
I'm not a very good artist :)