[Soc-2011-dev] hi all

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:28:32 CET 2012

Hi all,

Would be good to hear from you all and see how you are doing.  Sorry I
haven't been keeping in touch with most of you over the winter, I've
been unusually busy with some personal research and everything else
has kinda slid to the back burner.

If you have some part of your gsoc work that isn't in head yet that
you think is worthy/ready would love to see some patches.  There might
need to be some updating of your work to be compatible with the commit
of bmesh to head.  Of course for some of you bmesh being in head will
make it easier for you to submit your work.

If you haven't committed anything since gsoc - would love to see you
become active again - I realize the school year or new jobs can leave
you with little time for blender coding sometimes, but hopefully the
upcomming summer will allow you a bit more blender coding time :)

ttyl all,

LetterRip