[Soc-2011-dev] Hi all

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:12:51 CET 2011

On Monday, October 31, 2011, shuvro sarker <shuvro05 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the mail.
> I am interested to work on the project and I will be very happy to get my
project merged into
> the main code base.
>
> Just one thing, can you let me know what should I do now or which things
are remaining
> to make it eligible to be merged into the main codebase?

Just talk to your mentor or if they are not available contact a core dev
such as Cambo Brecht sergey etc and they can help direct you

Generally create a test build on the forums and make sure it gets a bit of
testing so no crashers or other obvious bugs

Then do a patch makingsure that it is readable by other dev-sc and it is
clear why you are doing certain things

Submit the patch to the code review list and then fixany complaints the
core dev reviewers have

LetterRip