[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report #1 - 2D tracker

Matthias Fauconneau matthias.fauconneau at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:34:21 CEST 2011

Hi,
I'm going to work on libmv 2D tracker.
My work will be available here:
https://github.com/Matthias-Fauconneau/libmv

What I did this week:

- had exams until Thursday.
- tested libmv command line tools (undistort,tracker and reconstruct_video)
- fixed a bug in reconstruct_video.
- learned the workflow for pull requests to libmv's github repository.
- generated the doxygen documentation.
- tried to run clang static analyzer without success.

What I will do next week:

My mentor being absent until the middle of next week, I'll try to
learn the codebase independently.
I plan to read more about window matching, take a look at libmv
tracking code and the existing matchers.
I hope the doxygen documentation will be helpful. Otherwise, I'll
begin by documenting the areas I'll be working on.