[Soc-2011-dev] Branches

Daniel Stokes kupomail at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:32:23 CEST 2011

Xiao Xiangquan,

Would you be interested in sharing a branch? My project is Game Engine
polishing, so there should not be much conflict with the two projects. Since
we would both be testing different parts of the code, and using different
development environments, it would help keep any unnoticed problems to a
minimum.

Regards,
Daniel Stokes