[Soc-2011-dev] Branches

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:04:36 CEST 2011

Hi!

*Attention*: Important notes at the end of the mail!
I've just created branches for this years GSoC.

Here are the current branches:

*salad:*

This is the staging branch, please don't use it yet, instructions will
follow!

*carrot:*

Christopher Neal - Fluid Simulation Improvements
Miika Hämäläinen - Dynamic Paint

*pepper:*

Joshua Leung - Animation System Polish
Jörg Müller - 3D Audio

*garlic:*

Xiao Xiangquan - Improved Internationalization and Localization

*sven:* (strange vegetable btw :D)

Sven von Brand - Nodes for the GE logic

*raddish:*

Jason Hays - Weighting Tools

The branches *cucumber*, *tomato* and *onion* don't have any members yet.

All students above can begin working in their branches right now (if
they have commit rights yet), the others:

    * Jason Wilkins
    * Riakiotakis Antonis
    * Shuvro Sarker
    * Benjamin Cook
    * Mitchell Stokes
    * Prabhath Jayathilake
    * Sergey Sharybin
    * Matthias Fauconneau
    * Dan Walters
    * Daniel Stokes

_Please report back on this list, which branch/other students you'd like
to join, if there aren't enough, I'll create more._
Once you get a mail confirming your branch from me, you're okay to use it!

*Important notes:*

To keep your branch up to date with trunk you don't have to supply any
revisions anymore this year! The following command is enough:

svn merge ^/trunk/blender

I recommend everyone to read the svnbook [1] especially the merging
stuff [2].

For those working in a shared branch, there should be one student
responsible for keeping in sync with trunk. Also I recommend using git
locally, what is possible with git-svn [3].

Regards