[Soc-2011-dev] congratulations and welcome

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:57:45 CEST 2011

  Hi all,

Not sure why my previous message was lost -- maybe i answered to fast
again and system decded i'm a spambot, or maybe it's due to internet
provider..
> * Have you every used subversion before?
Yep, i've used SVN a lot before
> * What OS do you use for development?
Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy 64bit, Windows 7 Pro
> * What compiler do you use?
gcc-4.4 -- gcc-4.6, msvs 2008
> * Have you built the blender sources before?
everyday
> * Do you have an IRC nickname? (If I have it above, you can ignore)
nazg-gul, naz
> * What is your p.b.o username? (see above)
nazgul
> * Feel free to include any other info you think
i'm totally ok with sharing branch with other developers :)

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin