[Soc-2011-dev] congratulations and welcome

Benjy Cook benjytcook at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:41:36 CEST 2011

* Have you every used subversion before?
Yes, I've been working with SVN for a year or two on school projects, my
previous job and with Blender, which I have been building myself for a few
months now.

* What OS do you use for development?
Ubuntu 64 bit. I occasionally use Windows 7 64 bit.

* What compiler do you use?
GCC on linux, MSVC Express 2008 on Windows.

* Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes. I have also uploaded patches to the patch tracker.

* Do you have an IRC nickname? (If I have it above, you can ignore)
benjycook

* What is your p.b.o username? (see above)
benjycook