[Soc-2011-dev] congratulations and welcome

xiangquan xiao xiaoxiangquan at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:24:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

* Have you every used subversion before?
Yes, a lot

* What OS do you use for development?
Ubuntu 11.04, 64bit

* What compiler do you use?
gcc 4.5.2

* Have you built the blender sources before?
Yes, many times.

* Do you have an IRC nickname? (If I have it above, you can ignore)
beet

* What is your p.b.o username? (see above)
fill it later

* Feel free to include any other info you think it might be useful to share.
Oh, my tangled Bachelor thesis (@_@)