[Soc-2011-dev] GSoc Branches Suggestion

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:35:54 CEST 2011

While having a combined branch would almost certainly add friction to
a project and slow things down that arguments made here are all sound
and potentially outweigh the added costs.  The biggest hurdle for me
is the initial time required to integrate mine and Nicholas' code, due
to our projects already existing in various states of completion.