[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #5 - Dynamic Paint

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:22:50 CEST 2011

I accidentally checked out Salad instead of Carrot.

I am going compile Carrot and take a closer look at it now.  I have
two things I'm looking for:

1) If you are going to make the dynamic paint modifier work in vertex
paint mode then I need to see if I can offer you any advice, since
changes I am making remove the old screen based vpaint and replace it
with one based on ray-casting.  It may not actually matter depending
on exactly how it works, since you may operate at a lower level.

2) If you are going to use ptex we need to get together and make sure
we both add the ptex library to our branches in the same way.

If you think it may help then you could move to Onion, but I'd hold
off a week or two until the dust settles here :)