[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #5 - Dynamic Paint

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:20:53 CEST 2011

I am making big changes to sculpt.c and paint_stroke.c at the moment,
but I think you are right, that there probably won't be any big
problems.  Since we are working in the same directory and I'm moving
stuff around a bit, I'll certainly do everything I can to make sure we
get things merged up :)

I saw that you have paint_mask.c in Carrot, so it appears you are
basing your work off Nick's, which is what I was mainly worried about,
since my first thought was you were going to start PTex from scratch.