[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #5 - Dynamic Paint

Miika Hämäläinen miika.hamalainen at kolumbus.fi
Sat Jun 25 19:47:46 CEST 2011

Hi Jason,

Yeah, I have been following your merging progress.

When it comes to Dynamic Paint, Ptex simply is superior format to paint
to. Not only it is easier for end-user but also produces better quality
due to not having seams. What I'm going to do is to add Ptex support for
Dynamic Paint. Basically that means outputting results to a Ptex mesh
data layer. So it shouldn't interfere with your work.

Of course one problem is how am I able to use Ptex code if you work in
onion branch and I in carrot, but there are several ways to solve that.
One of them being if I move to onion myself. :p