[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report #5 : June 24, 2011

shuvro sarker shuvro05 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:24:53 CEST 2011

Work done this week:

In this week, I have fixed problems with the implementation of the previous
week, checked all the eigen values to get valid solution and some structural
fixes.
On top of that, I have made some progress on the recursive implemenation of
the code. Though it is not functioning properly yet, I think it will not
take much time to make that done.
This was a week with comperative slow progress for me. This is all my fault.
I will be aware from the next week so that, things run smooth from now.

Plan for next week:

For next week, I want to do a functional code of the recursive  version of
the algorithm.
On top of that, if time remains I plan to look at the maximum and average
stretch after unwrapping with the ABF++ algorithm already implemented in
Blender and integrate this also as an alternative stopping criteria of the
algorithm. Currently, I am using max recursion depth as the stopping
criteria of the algorithm.