[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report #5 - libmv Tracker

Matthias Fauconneau matthias.fauconneau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:29:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

Complete formatted version of the report:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Matthias.fauconneau/GSoC2011
A bit early since I won't have time to send tomorrow.

=== Week 5: June 17 - June 24 ===

* Add documentation to MultiView and Reconstruction APIs.
* Add Simple Pipeline API header and documentation.
* Implement keyframe selection.
* Implement Tracks::MarkersForTracksInBothImages correctly.
* Use Reconstruction methods.
* Fix various bugs:
** OpenGL includes for MacOS.
** Only lens distort in overlay
** Fix creation of first two keyframes.
** Add minimum track counts to reconstruction methods.
** Remove track from selection when marker become hidden.
** Implement CoordinatesForMarkersInImage correctly.
** Fix EnforceFundamentalRank2Constraint.
* Remove random test data generation.
* hook NViewTriangulate to simple_pipeline/multiview Intersect API.

=== Week 6: June 24 - July 1 ===

I will be away until July 1.
I hope that, in the meantime, Keir will implement reconstruction, so
that I can then resume UI development and API testing at full speed
when I'll come back.

=== Week 7: July 1 - July 8 ===

I will test, debug and improve the reconstruction API and our test
platform to provide a working example allowing easy integration in
Blender.