[Soc-2011-dev] weekly report 17th june oregano

Sven von Brand svbrandl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:48:50 CEST 2011

I will make the document public as soon as I finish some important details
(tomorrow it shlould be available), that document should make the weekly
report a little bit better detailed.

>From now on I'll keep documents public on the weekly report and this week
it's time to start doing code and test more than research.

As I said in my proposal, I'm currently studying, so for now I have less
time than desired to work on the GSoC, but will make it up as soon as I
finish my semester and will try to work harder from now on too.

Sven von Brand
Estudiante Ing. Civil Informática
RRPP USM Games

El 19-06-2011 12:52, "Ton Roosendaal" <ton at blender.org> escribió:

Hi Sven,

I don't think this is sufficient, you should maintain the doc in a
public place and report on progress in more detail. This is already
week 4 of gsoc you know...

-Ton-