[Soc-2011-dev] Reports: 3D Audio

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 09:54:37 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

I finished dynamic changing of Reader parameters and used this
possibilities to implement pitch changing for software devices for
example. I also changed all other Reader classes to support changing the
specs (channel count + sample rate), so that for example if the sample
rate changes, the low pass filter adopts its filter coefficients to keep
the same cut off frequency.

2) what you will do next week

So if you have a look at my proposal [1] Deliverables/Schedule, I nearly
finished the first milestone which I planned to have done until begin of
July. The only thing missing from the "General improvements" are the
animation system improvements where I'm waiting for Aligorith for a plan
on what we do.

Starting with the coming week I have my end of term exams (9 in sum) for
the next two and a half week. As I started working for GSoC right away
when the community bonding period started (to be able to finish that
first milestone early), I'll take a rest from GSoC coding until July 6th
(the day of my last exam) to concentrate on my exams and continue
working then.

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on

-

[1]
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/GSoC2011/Proposals#Deliverables