[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #4 - Dynamic Paint

Miika Hämäläinen miika.hamalainen at kolumbus.fi
Fri Jun 17 23:53:23 CEST 2011

> 1) what you did this week
I finished point cache implementation as I found quite a few new
problems while testing. Substeps now work even within viewport preview,
not just while baking from operator call. I also finished viewport
preview for vertex colors and finally committed all work from previous
weeks to carrot branch.

> 2) what you will do next week
I'll restore rest of the missing features from original Dynamic Paint
patch, then I'll start implementing features I was experimenting with in
January (iwave, weight paint). And hopefully I can start working on Ptex
support too.