[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Progress Report #3 - libmv Tracker

Matthias Fauconneau matthias.fauconneau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:14:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

Here is the requested wiki documentation:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Matthias.fauconneau/GSoC2011

=== Week 3: June 3 - June 10 ===

* Optimize convolutions.
* Work on our Qt test application:
** Implement track selections and zoom view (to assert KLT accuracy).
*** Make selections behave correctly (introduce TrackItem which stay
selected on frame changes).
*** Add a dock widget which will hold details on the currently selected marker.
*** Add a View to the detail dock which stay zoomed on the current selection.
** Support track editing (i.e move markers).
** Display pattern search window.
** Split the application in two files.
** Support backward tracking.
** Add button to toggle automatic tracking of selected markers.
** Support marker/track deletion.
* Work on our public simple tracking API:
** Improve interface and implementation
** Add Doxygen documentation to public Tracks and Region Tracker API.

=== Week 4: June 10 - June 17 (Forecast) ===

Our 2D Tracker being good enough for basic testing, we will now focus
on an initial implementation of 3D reconstruction.
We will concurrently develop the reconstruction implementation, API
and user interface.

-- https://github.com/Matthias-Fauconneau/libmv