[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Status Report 3 - 10 Jun - Garlic

xiangquan xiao xiaoxiangquan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:27:53 CEST 2011

Actually, I have replaced the ascii chars with those in the blender's
default font, as the original ones look unclear in the UI.
I'm afraid that other languages will get the same problem, such as Arabic.

I think only local users could tell whether the font of their own language
are clear and comfortable. And they can replace it if necessary.
Anyway, the Chinese characters are just OK for me :).

And, maybe we can remove some unused characters, such as 0x00~0x1F, to
reduce the space occupation.
The current unifont.ttf takes 15MB, and 3MB after gzip. Some optimizations
should be taken to save space.