[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Status Report 3 - 10 Jun - AnimSys Improvements

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:17:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,

1) This Week
Thanks all for the feedback on the poll last week.

- New Actions are no longer created with Fake Users by default
- Influence+Blending controls for F-Modifiers
- Continuing work on fleshing out new filtering code.
  - Noted/documented some changes to the hierarchy for
Materials+Particle Settings, which should make things nicer
- Experimented with some changes to default theming and options for
Graph Editor.
- Tracked down user-count issues with places which set actions (issues
which were masked by the fake users in the past)

2) Next Week
Next weekend I have some exams coming up, so that will be the priority
for me especially later in the week. The good news is that I'm free
for a few weeks after that.

Same status update as last week.

3) Issues?
.