[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly report Oregano - July the 3rd

Sven von Brand svbrandl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:42:59 CEST 2011

1) This week

Benoit did some notes to better understand the code he has done. We have
defined the most important concepts and some problems and questions the
language should aproach. I analized what Benoit has done and his design from
a programming language design and most of his work is perfect for the
aproach so we've decided to continue his effort and not restart.

2) Next week

I will make the formal design of the language, make a comparison between
some examples made with the current system and how they would work and be
made with the new system.

Regards

Sven von Brand