[Soc-2011-dev] Reports: 3D Audio

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:44:08 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

Finished "Improve the Playback Handles, by making a useful class out of
them like it's in the python API already." [1] And started working on
being able to dynamically change Reader parameters.

2) what you will do next week

I started with implementing the dynamic rechanneling, basic support
should be there by the end of this week hopefully. However my uni
schedule is pretty tight atm and I'm on a training camp the next weekend
(Fr - Mo).

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on

-

[1] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/GSoC2011/Proposals