[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #2 - 3/6/2011

Miika Hämäläinen miika.hamalainen at kolumbus.fi
Fri Jun 3 21:17:40 CEST 2011

Hello everyone!

My project: Dynamic Paint

> 1) what you did this week
I finished new data structure design that works universally on any
surface "format" and converted most of the old code over it. Then I
implemented a basic vertex level system for vertex weight, displace and
color painting, followed by point cache integration to store and view
that data. I also added viewport preview for displace paint.

> 2) what you will do next week

Next week I'm going to convert rest of the code over this new system,
improve point cache implementation, add missing essential functionality
and try to wrap up a well enough working version to finally commit
something new to the branch.