[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #1 23 - 27th May onion branch

Ρυακιωτάκης Αντώνης kalast at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:50:47 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

* fixed a bug with float texture smudge brush
* submitted float texture speed patch for review
*  still looking into code for uv unwrapping and subsurf since a lot
of the work involves these two tools. Once I get most of the stuff
figured out, code is coming.

unfortunately I lost a lot of time trying to get my new laptop system
to work partly: Note to others, don't get Optimus NVIDIA laptops for
Linux, not supported fully yet.

2) what you will do next week
* weight tools and save weight as texture work may have to wait due to
refactoring made in related code. I will concentrate on two closely
related tools instead - subsurf aware unwrapping and area weights for
uv solver.

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on
your proposed schedule

Due to my setup related stuff, this week was under-productive but i
will catch up in the weekend.