[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Report 2 - Mocap tools - Pepper Branch

Benjy Cook benjytcook at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:14:16 CEST 2011

This week:

Continued work on retargeting part of workflow. Code has been committed
regarding conversion of performer armature to an intermediate one, resolving
issues with differences in hierarchy. Also, implemented a concept where the
original data can be stored (right now as empties, later it will be moved to
custom props) so the next phase, constraints, can have easy access to it.

Next week:

Only hierarchy mapping not fully dealt with is 1 performer bone to many end
user ones. I have some ideas regarding dealing with this, will be done in
the coming days. Either in parallel or after this, the stage of moving the
intermediate armature to the end user will be done.

Other issues:

No major ones, I'm on schedule as outlined in my proposal ("finish retarget
work by end of June").