[Soc-2011-dev] dan_w weekly progress report 10 29/07/2011

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 31 15:16:48 CEST 2011

Hi Dan,

This is nearly the same report as last week. Your last commit was over
3 weeks ago. I'm not involved with the retopo project really, but it's
your job to provide in your weekly reports tangible evidence of work
you did, especially when you couldn't contribute any code. If you
didn't have time to work, you can also simply mention that.

Regards,

-Ton-