[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Status Report 10 - Sculpt/Paint - Onion Branch

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 06:58:59 CEST 2011

This week I started to integrate MyPaint BrushLib which will allow
Blender to use MyPaint brushes.  The library is a header file only C++
library.  It depends on glib and some C99 features.  I created a
wrapper in C that hides the C++ and implements a shim for the few glib
functions and types that BrushLib uses.

Next week I'm going to finish up MyPaint integration.  I am currently
drawing up a plan on what I can finish up before pencils down.