[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #10 - 3D Audio

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:44:51 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

Complete rewrite of the sequencer related audio code to support 3D Audio
objects later and especially adressing the animation system problems,
and implemented a basic audio animation (volume, pitch, panning). During
this I also added an audio panel in the scene properties.

Afterwards I recorded a video about what I've done so far and uploaded
it on youtube [1], enjoy!

2) what you will do next week

Start with 3D Audio Objects, the main target!

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on

-

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iahnq6m5jaA