[Soc-2011-dev] Week 9 Onion branch - UV tools

Αντώνης Ρυακιωτάκης kalast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:44:50 CEST 2011

What you did this week:
=======================
-bug fixing, bug fixing and more bug fixing, mostly on stitch operator and
some stuff that I found right before screencasting.
-made my midterm screencast. Great for feedback indeed!
-implemented snap islands for stitch operator
-UV editor navigation while in stitch mode.
-will do some minor complementary tool soon, or tomorrow export weights but
on image space(based on a suggestion from a youtube watcher :) )
-One remaining bugfix for stitch operator to do with order of processing.
Working on it right now.

Next Week:
-Implement an often repeated request: Synch UV view with 3D view but without
selecting.(I expect this to be a bit tricky)
-If I have time start with relax brushes (Will need to go over some
relaxation algorithms, LetterRip, or anyone, could you send me links to
Raul's patches for unlimited clay relaxation?)
-Maybe add some more modes for island stitching (like stitch without moving,
apply rotation flag), not too likely though(Already spent a -lot- of time on
it).

Problems so far